Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm sitting here, drinking a little bit of what was left of a bottle of some cheap Chilean wine I bought at the Paiz. I'm feeling a lot but I'm kind of just numb. It's very probable that in 6 months I will no longer have the life I've grown accoustomed. I was talking to a friend and we started talking about me leaving. I started to explain that life would be completely different. He's a 21 year old kid. And he asks me the same questions over and over again. I swear he's asked me at least 4 times where I'm from in the states. But, yeah. I can't get a grasp on it. I've been surprisingly productive since the new year started. I've surprised myself. Maybe its cus I know I have to get all this sustainability shit down before I take off and leave my kiddies. God, I'm going to miss some people. I'm going to miss walking to the bus stop and riding on the bus. Seeing their little faces with the spiked up hair or the lips loaded with lipgloss. I'm going to miss going on walks with Amiga. Drives with Profe. Everything with Profe. I'm going to miss Cristian and I whistling to get each other's to come up or down the stairs. My Bebes...and crazy Capulina. Don Hugo's cool and amazing chill self. Doing stupid things with Jane. Going into Huehue to buy school supplies. Saying Buenos dias to everyone I see. Tamilitos. Chuchitos. Tears. PS, I'm not depressed. Just getting sad.

No comments: