Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby chicks and some thoughts


The family I live with is concerned that Jelly Jr will eat this little chick and his brothers and sisters. I don´t think that this is likely, although he does like chicken. He just likes chasing them around. They are too damn cute. Wouldn´t you chase them?
Thoughts:
1) It does not feel like Christmas. Where is my tree? And where are my presents? Where is my white snow? Where is my family?
2) The week-long girls basketball camp is over, as is the dodgeball camp that was an amazing success. I think that Seño Anna is the talk at many lunch and dinner tables simply for playing dodgeball with these kids for two hours every day. Good Lord, it was exhausting but fun.
3) Finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns...highly recommend it.
4) I´m finally getting furniture.
5) I need to s top spending so much money on food.

No comments: