Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Respuesta a la coneja

Before I go into my response, I wanted to let you know that the other day on some movie channel (maybe Cinemax), they were showing some french film that had a rabbit in it. I only saw about a minute of it but this French guy in his 40s was taking a bubble bath with his itty bitty rabbit, then his lady comes in and he starts making out with her. He puts the rabbit down on the towel and the rabbit just sits there with bubbles all over him. Too cute.

Response: your blog made me lol. Roy does look like a raccoon. The whiskers and his desire to go through trash. I think you should make it your mission to make that name stick. Im glad that you got in the water. The lake makes one feel invincible, no matter what age, race, weight, etc. You get my point.

Today I had some deep conversations with the music teacher at one of my schools. A little too deep. I thought he was going to start crying. It all started with me trying to help him with lesson planning. He may have a crush on me. Sigh. Im going to a basketball game on Thursday though. My first time going out past 6pm in my town. It is actually after 5pm right now and I feel so naughty. But I needed to buy some oranges and milk (my essentials). Going back to the convo with the teacher..he did an activity with the students, asking them to draw their family and answer two questions (who am I and who do I want to be). He let me read them and I was blown away by the stuff they wrote. I seriously wanted to cry and clap at the same time. I will soon post some of the stuff soon, including emo boys response which I know you want to read.

I love you with all my heart. Pray the lights dont go out again. Besitos.

No comments: