Monday, August 18, 2008

PD/PS

So most of you (peeps I talk to somewhat frequently) know that some lady got kidnapped in my town and is being held for ransom or could quite possibly be dead. So you know, hell yeah, Im scared but what am I doing about...? Im carrying around my little knife. Yup, I wont use it obviously unless they kidnapped me and tried to hurt me. Then itd be on. Its just like when I thought people were going to break into the house a few weeks ago and I slept with the cell phone in my hand for three nights. Because if damnit, anyone came in, I was going to blind them with the dim light of my Nokia and proceed to call the incompetent cops.

PD, I know this blog makes no sense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRAZY BIRD

LUV U GB

Anonymous said...

Don't you worry, just know I'm gonna kiiiill that mothatrucka! lol
rabb