Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dear Pinguino








So today I found out that you are leaving for Afghanistan tomorrow. I don't want you to go. For some reason when Dad told me this, I thought of when we lived in the old gray house and it was your birthday. You had gotten a burro pinata and were riding it because you were still really small. I have a lot going through my mind right now, mainly you, but I just want you to know that I will constantly be praying for you and whenever I meet an Evangelical (there are many here in Guatemala), I will ask them to pray for you too. Please take care of yourself. I will have many sweet music compilations when you return. I will be waiting for you.
Love you,
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phillip should be a model, like kate moss of male modeling.
cuz hes short.
rabb